The Wilson Central boys continued its undefeated season with its second-straight win over Lebanon as the Wildcats raced past the Blue Devils 7-2.
Wilson Central (7-0) took the first two points at the number two and three positions with junior Andrew Denning and sophomore Michael Mercante winning 8-1 over Tyler Garvin and John Kelley 8-1. The Wildcats stretched its lead as junior Braden Hammer and senior Sean Moran claimed an 8-4 win over Gavin Duvall and Elijah Alexander 8-4.
Lebanon did get on the board as the senior tandem of Akbar Rahmani and Houston Wood lost of the first time this season as the team of Kaleb Jasper and Giovanni Santos claimed an 8-4 decision.
Much like the girls match, once the contest turned to singles the Wildcats controlled the action.
Jasper handled Hammer for an 8-4 win at number four singles while Andrew Denning quickly answered an an 8-4 outcome over Duvall.
Moran garnered the eighth point for Wilson Central as he defeated Alexander 9-7.
Wilson Central will be in action on Tuesday in a matchup against Hume-Fogg at Centennial Sportsplex. The Wildcats will host White House on Wednesday while finishing the week at home on Thursday against District 9-AAA foe Portland.
Wilson Central boys 7, Lebanon 2
1. Michael Mercante (W) d. Tyler Garvin (L) 8-2
2. Houston Wood (W) d. John Kelley (L) 8-4
3. Akbar Rahmani (W) d. Giovanni Santos (L) 8-4
4. Kaleb Jasper (L) d. Braden Hammer (W) 8-4
5. Andrew Denning (W) d. Gavin Duvall (L) 8-4
6. Sean Moran (W) d. Elijah Alexander (L) 9-7
1. Jasper/Santos (L) d. Rahmani/Wood (W) 8-4
2. Denning/Mercante (W) d. Garvin/Kelley (L) 8-1
3. Hammer/Moran (W) d. Alexander/Duvall (L)